Kyler, Pringle, Lundholm & Durmann, L.P.A. carries on a legal practice established well over a century ago. The firm was founded in 1878 by J. Foster Wilkin. Foster's son, Robert Wilkin, (one of the firm's most illustrious members) joined the firm shortly thereafter. Foster later served on the Ohio Supreme Court. Robert also went on to a life of public service, first serving as an Ohio Supreme Court Justice, and then as a United States District Court Judge in Cleveland, Ohio.
Cletus Fisher joined the firm in 1919 and was recognized for his long-time service as Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Tuscarawas County, Ohio. As Common Pleas Judge he was a member of the Conservancy Division of the Court of Common Pleas from 1959 until his retirement in 1962, and he also served as Presiding Judge.
Art Limbach, who became a member of the firm in 1922, served as Chief Counsel in Ohio for the Public Works Administration from 1934 to 1935. He is also known for his service in the United States Army, the Ohio National Guard, and the French Foreign Legion. Art was a Judge for the Nuremburg trials in Germany after World War II.
Matt Smith joined the firm in 1939 and was the first general counsel to the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District. He also served as the president of the Ohio State Bar Association from 1960 to 1961.
Wil Miller, retired, became a member of the firm in 1959, having served as the Tuscarawas County Prosecutor from 1956 to 1959. Wil also served as the general counsel for the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District for over twenty years.
Bill Kyler, now deceased, joined the firm in 1969, was the only Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers in Tuscarawas County. He was also a past president of the Tuscarawas County Bar Association, and a member of the Ohio State Bar Association Health Law Committee.
Throughout the years, Kyler, Pringle, Lundholm & Durmann, L.P.A., and its predecessor firms have provided high quality legal work, in a timely manner, at a reasonable cost.